豪斯醫生經典語錄

          時間:2021-06-12 17:02:52 語錄 我要投稿

          豪斯醫生經典語錄

            House: Depends on what you mean by "good". I like the chairs.

          豪斯醫生經典語錄

            這得看你對好醫院的定義了,我喜歡這里的椅子.

            Dr. Foreman: Isn’t treating patients why we became doctors?

            醫治病人難道不是我們成為醫生的原因嗎?

            House: No, treating illnesses is why we became doctors. Treating patients is what makes most doctors miserable.

            不,醫治疾病才是我們做醫生的原因,醫治病人則是醫生痛苦的根源.

            Dr. Wilson: I love my wife. 我愛我老婆

            House: You certainly love saying it. 當然,你愛這樣說。

            患者說他可以和上帝對話,然后house說他的問題應該在他的腦袋上.

            chase說,這只是宗教信仰

            house:you talk to God,you’re religious.God talks to you,you’re psychotic.

            你和上帝說話,你是信仰者,上帝和你說話,你是精神病

            House: But I have a theory. There is one chemical that, if ingested, it causes a person’s estrogen level to increase dramatically.

            我有個理論,有一種藥品被服用后會導致病人體內的雌激素水平大幅上升.

            Bill: What is it?  那是什么?

            House: It’s called...estrogen.  雌激素

            一患者志向是成為黑人議員,

            House: You’re not going to be President either way - they don’t call it the White House because of the paint job

            你無論如何都成不了總統的,白宮之所以叫白宮可不是因為它是給漆成白色的.

            House: People don’t want a sick doctor.

            人們不喜歡生病的醫生.

            Dr. Wilson: That’s fair enough, I don’t like healthy patients.

            那很公平,我也不喜歡健康的病人.

            Dr. Wilson: You will lie, cheat and steal to get what you want, but you’re incapable of kissing a little ass?

            你為了得到你要的結果可以坑蒙拐騙,無所不用,怎么就不能稍稍拍拍馬屁呢?

            House: Well, we all have our limitations.

            恩,人總是有缺點的.

            House: No, there is not a thin line between love and hate. There is a Great Wall of China with armed sentries posted every 20’ between love and hate.

            愛與恨并非只有一線之隔,愛與恨之間隔著一道十步一崗,五步一哨的zg長城.

            House: Lift up your arms. You have a parasite.

            抬起你的手臂,你體內有個寄生蟲.

            Jill: Like a tapeworm or something?

            你是說象絳蟲一類的東西?

            House: Lie back and lift up your sweater.You can put your arms down.

            撩起你的毛衣,躺下,把手放下來

            Jill: Can you do anything about it?

            你能除掉它嗎?

            House: Only for about a month or so. After that it becomes illegal to remove, except in a couple of states.

            在大多數洲里,除掉超過一個月大的這種寄生蟲是非法的.

            Jill: Illegal?   非法的?

            House: Don’t worry. Many women learn to embrace this parasite. They name it, dress it up in tiny clothes, arrange playdates with other parasites...

            別擔心,很多女人都會喜歡她們的.寄生蟲,給它起名字,穿衣服,還讓它和其他的寄生蟲一起玩.

            Jill: Playdates…

            House: (showing her sonogram) It has your eyes.

            它的眼睛很象你(這位女士懷孕了)

            Dr. Wilson: I’m still amazed you’re in the same room as a patient.

            真令我驚訝,你居然還和患者呆在一間屋子里.

            House: People don’t bother me until they get teeth.

            沒長牙的小家伙我倒不怕.

            House: As long as you’re trying to be good, you can do whatever you want.

            只要你盡力了,就表示你可以做任何你想做的事情

            Dr. Wilson: And as long as you’re not trying, you can say whatever you want.

            只要你不去盡力,你就可以說任何你想說的話.

            House: So between us, we can do whatever we want. We can rule the world!

            那么說我們兩個人加起來就做任何事,說任何話了,我們可以一起統治世界了.

            House: So what’s her name and when do I get to meet her?

            她的名字叫什么,我什么時候能見到她?(盤問Wilson的約會對象)

            Dr. Wilson: There’s nobody! Give it up!

            別瞎猜了,根本沒這回事

            House: Your lips say no, but your shoes say yes.

            你嘴上說不,可你的鞋子泄露了真相(WILSON換了雙漂亮的新鞋)

            Dr. Wilson: They’re French. You can’t trust a word they say.

            它們是法國貨,法國人的話一句都不能信

            Dr. Foreman: Why are you riding on me?

            你為什么對我這么刻薄?

            House: It’s what I do. Has it gotten worse lately?

            我就是這樣子,最近我變得更厲害了嗎?

            Dr. Foreman: Yeah. Seems to me.

            對我來說是的.

            House: Really? Well, that rules out the race thing. You were just as black last week.

            真的嗎?那么肯定不是種族歧視的原因了,你還和上周一樣的黑.

            Dr. Forman: Ten-year olds do not have heart attacks. It’s got to be a mistake.

            10歲的孩子不會得心臟病,肯定有什么地方錯了

            House: Right. The simplest explanation is she’s a 40-year old lying about her age. Maybe an actress trying to hang on.

          【豪斯醫生經典語錄】相關文章:

          《豪斯醫生》中的經典臺詞06-14

          豪斯奶奶-寫人作文05-20

          林書豪的經典語錄05-06

          豪夫童話:斯泰恩福耳山洞09-30

          林書豪經典語錄精編04-11

          喬布斯的經典語錄03-20

          喬布斯經典語錄05-22

          勺布斯的經典語錄06-23

          喬布斯經典語錄07-21

          国产精品好爽好紧好大_亚洲男人综合久久综合_欧美福利电影a在线播放www_国产精品99久久精品无码

                  在线看片免费不卡人成视频 | 这里有精品综合久久 | 久久精品久久亚洲精品 | 日本三级香港三级人妇99负 | 日韩有码在线观看 | 午夜视频国产在线 |