歡迎來到瑞文網!

          徐志摩詩篇-再別康橋中英版

          徐志摩經典語錄 時間:2018-03-30 我要投稿
          【www.laquenouille.com - 徐志摩經典語錄】

            《再別康橋》是現代詩人徐志摩膾炙人口的詩篇,抒發了對康橋依依惜別的深情。

            Very quietly I take my leave, 輕輕的我走了,

            As quietly as I came here; 正如我輕輕的來;

            Quietly I wave goodbye 我輕輕的招手,

            To the rosy clouds in the western sky. 作別西邊的云彩.

            The golden willows by the riverside , 那河畔的金柳,

            Are young brides in the setting sun; 是夕陽中的新娘;

            Their reflections on the shimmering waves , 波光里的艷影,

            Always linger in the depth of my heart. 在我心頭蕩漾.

            The floating heart growing in the sludge 軟泥上的青,

            Sways leisurely under the water; 油油的在水底招搖;

            In the gentle waves of Cambridge 在康河的柔波里,

            I would be a water plant! 我甘心做一條水草!

            That pool under the shade of elm trees , 那樹蔭下的一潭,

            Holds not water but the rainbow from the sky; 不是清泉,而是天上虹;

            Shattered to pieces among the duckweeds, 揉碎在浮藻間,

            Is the sediment of a rainbow-like dream. 沉淀著彩虹似的夢.

            To seek a dream? Just to pole a boat upstream, 尋夢?撐一支長篙,

            To where the green grass is more verdant; 向青草更青處漫溯.

            Or to have the boat fully loaded with starlight, 滿載一船星輝,

            And sing aloud in the splendor of starlight. 在星輝斑斕里放歌.

            But I cann't sing aloud, 我不能放歌,

            Quieness is my farewell music; 悄悄是別離的笙簫;

            Even summer insects heap silence for me, 夏蟲也為我沉默,

            Silent is Cambridge tolight! 沉默是今晚的康橋!

            Very quietly I take my leave, 悄悄的我走了,

            As quietly as I come here; 正如我悄悄的來;

            Gently I flick my sleeves , 我揮一揮衣袖,

            Not even a wisp of cloud will I bring away. 不帶走一片云彩.

          熱門文章
          国产精品好爽好紧好大_亚洲男人综合久久综合_欧美福利电影a在线播放www_国产精品99久久精品无码

                  日本久久在精品线影院 | 亚洲va欧美va在线 | 特黄国产禁在线观看 | 亚洲视频在线青青 | 午夜日本永久乱码免费播放片 | 亚洲精品国产精品乱码不卞 |